Why the Ladies Swim Programme?
Here at Advanced Aquatics we understand that different people have different levels of comfort and openness.
Our Ladies Swim Programme is specially tailored for ladies, who for personal reasons prefer a female instructor with whom they can be relaxed and comfortable.
We are committed and sensitive toward our customers’ needs, and thus this programme ensures you need not be unduly concerned about body contact or disclosing information of a more feminine nature.
What Do Lessons Involve?
Like our Muslimah Swim Programme, it follows the basic structure of our Beginner’s Basics classes and utilizes our patented POWERSWIM method to help students master all four basic swim strokes using an experiential learning approach.
With our logical and systematic teaching methods, our female students can expect to have conquered at least one basic swim stroke in just 5-8 classes.
Teaching with a Difference
At Advanced Aquatics, every lesson is a positive learning experience; all our staff employ a personal teaching style designed to cater to the specific needs of our students, addressing the personal strengths and weaknesses of every individual.
How do I Get Started?
If you want to know more about our Ladies Swim Programme, just give us a call and our friendly staff will tell you all about it!
AT A GLANCE:
- From teenagers to the mature woman, this class caters to those who, for personal reasons would prefer a female instructor
- To master all four basic swim strokes (breast stroke, free style, butterfly and backstroke)
What can I expect from the lessons?
- To be able to swim the basic form of one new stroke in eight lessons for anyone aged eight and above (about five lessons for adults)
- VIP1 (1-on-1) Personal Class
- Signature (SGN) Private Group (2-on-1 / 3-on-1 / 4-on-1)
- Premium Standard Group (4-on-1 to 6-on-1)
- Standard Group (8-on-1 to 10-on-1)